|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21022X||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This is an exciting role which sits within our Commercial Finance team and supports the PAYG voice business which is a key growth area within 3’s business.
This is an excellent role for someone who wants a commercially facing finance role as it combines finance, sales, marketing/campaigns, insights, and technology all into one and will give the candidate a real opportunity to influence the business.
The Senior Finance Analyst (PAYG) reports to the Senior Finance Manager: PAYG Finance. This is a key role partnering with the PAYG Commercial teams to drive the growth of our customer base and to drive improvement in AMPU and customer activity.
You will work with the Insights and Marketing teams to understand customer behaviour, and support business cases for new propositions and campaigns. You will support all financial aspects of the PAYG line of business including month end, to provide commentary and direction to the business.
The role is highly visible and will give you the opportunity to work cross functionally with a wide variety of teams including Trading and Propositions, CVM, Insight/Analytics, Sales, Finance and Technology.
- Lead and manage the month end process including working closely with the central FP&A team to ensure all postings are accurately posted and understood.
- Lead and manage the outlook
- Providing succinct commentary to explain variances to forecast and recommend actions to close gaps and drive opportunities to over deliver.
- Support the monthly business reviews and input into the Chairman reviews.
- Work with the Acquisition and Inlife Trading teams on putting together and reviewing business cases for new propositions for market.
- Streamlining and enhancing data from the various data sources to provide enhanced insight to the business in order to drive growth.
- Playing a key role in the support of the companies 3Vision transformation.
- Newly or partly qualified - CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable with working with large volumes of data with the ability to pick out and summarise key trends (Excel expert, and preferably Access).
- Proven experience of month end and providing succinct commentary.
- Comfortable working cross functionally (with Sales, Marketing, BI/Analytics teams).
- Culture of continuous improvement and evidence of process improvement/efficiency.
- Experience in working on business cases – particularly comfortable with reviewing/challenging of assumptions/benefits, including post implementation reviews.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.