- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Shift pattern
- Standard - Hybrid
Senior Finance Analyst - SMARTY
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
At Three we have a hybrid working arrangement in place as standard for office based employees, where employees work from a mix of office based location and working from their home in the UK to carry out their role.
Excluding retail, core hours at Three are between 1000 and 1600, with operating hours between 0800 and 1830. This allows employees to have a start time between 0800 and 1000 and finish time between 1600 and 1830
This role is a great opportunity to play a key role in a fast paced, innovative, collaborative team supporting Three’s sub brand SMARTY. In a growing team, you will be supporting across all areas of SMARTY, business partnering with all of our teams. You will have responsibility across the entire SMARTY P&L and will have sound commercial understanding to be able to support business investment decisions and influence key revenue streams & control costs (both OPEX & CAPEX).
You will be expected to input into a wide range of commercial initiatives such as assessing new revenue streams and play a key role to launch new customer propositions as the business looks to grow even further in 2024.
- Delivery of month end for Margin, OPEX & CAPEX whilst also looking at what process improvements can be made to focus time on driving more actionable insights.
- Support delivery of quarterly forecasts across Margin, OPEX & CAPEX, working with budget owners to validate costs and managing targets. Ensuring stakeholders have clear visibility and ownership of their KPIs.
- Identify any risks to revenue and costs and develop a mitigation plan with the SMARTY Finance Manager.
- Robust modelling of new commercial initiatives for trading teams, supporting on growth areas identifying risks & establishing success criteria whilst making recommendations.
- Ensure processes and financial governance are fit for a growing business, including implementing, maintaining & supporting of purchase order trackers
- Support on SMARTY balance sheet, driving improvements and calling out monthly risks and opportunities.
- Researching & presenting opportunities that can drive improved insights and help SMARTY make more well-rounded trading and investment decisions.
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified
• Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Experience of interfacing with commercial teams and dealing with senior stakeholders
• Report writing and presenting to a senior management audience
• Commercial finance experience across Margin & Cost
• Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
• Ability to operate in a demand led, rapid change environment
• Proactive attitude towards workloads with proven ability to self-start
• Ability to think wider than the financials and to think about wider business impacts
• Strong financial modelling skills