|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102A2||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Here at Three we have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst – Technology & Operations, to join our Tech & Ops Finance team. A key business area that is passionate about the Three Network and IT capabilities, that drive the company vision of Better Connectivity, everyday, for every customer.
We are a team of 13 dedicated to the financial management of the Technology & Operations division, which is responsible for
We are looking for a proactive, ambitious and delivery focused individual who wishes to grow and develop their finance and business partnering skills. The successful candidate will provide
Main responsibilities include:
- Support the business in reflecting any change requirements (approval flows, finance structures etc), and ensuring continuous improvement in finance processes and reporting
Must have experience and skills:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Excellent MS Excel skills (including filters, pivot tables, lookups and charts).
- Good Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Able to prioritise and deliver high quality/accurate/timely reporting.
- Strong accounting and reporting skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly in a demand-led, rapid-change environment.
Nice to have experience and skills:
- Some experience of supporting technology teams.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.