|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||02/07/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The role reports to the Head of Go To Market and is part of the Consumer team. Responsible for leading a go to market team and accountable for the team’s development and coaching. Drive the development, management, and execution of the GTM launch plan for new products, new product enhancements and strategic initiatives to ensure cross-functional internal alignment and readiness.
Working with broad cross-functional internal teams ensure GTM tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans including, reporting key milestones status, risks and contingency planning and issue escalation as necessary. Lead and facilitate meetings with key stakeholder groups including Product Management, Props, Marketing, PMO, Sales, Service, Consumer and Tech & Ops to gather requirements, gain internal alignment on GTM program development and ensure executional delivery. Anticipate bottlenecks, balance business objectives and needs versus technical and operational constraints between internal stakeholder groups and resolve blocking issues.
The role requires a leader who is passionate about people and ensures strong development plans for the team to building capability for the future.
Leading Trading planning activity across the Commercial area to ensure we build, present and execute a best in class trading plan to meet the business goals.
Please note this position is a 12 month fixed term agreement and can be based from either our Reading or Glasgow office.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of GTM calendar and distribute among the organization for alignment.
- Collaborate with trading, sales and marketing to qualify, develop, and execute campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
- Project manage all relevant campaigns and initiatives.
- Existing, Core Props Configuration, Development and Deployment.
- Props Briefs & Customer Outcomes.
- Managing GTM trackers across the business.
- Engage with key stakeholders.
- Hold to account others.
- Passionate about people and ensuring strong development plans for the team and building capability for the future.
- Provide cover for the Head of GTM.
- Push back and say no where needed.
- Proven experience within a similar GTM position.
- Experience of working in fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments.
- Experience of balancing multiple requests and deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
- An experienced People Manager able to galvanise others behind the team’s vision and direction.
- Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
- Able to deliver compelling presentations and storytelling to any levels of management.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.