|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101PL||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The role is responsible for the interlock of the Data and Analytics function in Three with the LGRA (legal, government, regulatory) and channels (Retail, Contact Centre and Online) teams, to recommend analytical and machine learning solutions that help further the strategic goals of the business. The role will crystallise demand from each business unit into distinct initiatives, projects and requirements that will be delivered using Agile methods within a matrix organisation. Finally, value tracking is applied to ensure that we are meeting the business case. The role is a fixed-term 9 month contract to provide maternity cover.
- Understand strategy in each business unit and their strategic and operational goals
- Suggest Data and Analytics best practices to meet their goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders to shape initiatives and new demand from each business unit
- Help to prioritise demand across the Data and Analytics team
- Decompose initiatives into projects and work-plans; manage creation of epics / user stories
- Manage Agile delivery of projects
- Communicate status of in-flight projects to interested stakeholders
- Track value of projects delivered through creation of business cases, benefits realisation and reporting activities
- Demand and portfolio management
- Agile delivery methods
- Value tracking and benefits realisation
- Stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience in Legal, Regulatory and Government data and analytics, and Channel insight useful
- Understanding of telco industry
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.