|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21004V||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- This role will be reporting to the Head of OSS.
- The role is accountable for the capability roadmap for the domain as a whole and ensuring that necessary commercial partnerships/enablers are in place to deliver the roadmap including initial mobilisation of new contracts/initiatives into delivery.
- Defining, maintaining, and delivering the CEM & NRM roadmap to underpin technology, business strategy and outcomes.
- Driving an effective way of working with the Architecture and Solution team and our Partners to enable delivery of the CEM & NRM roadmap
- Develop and manage delivery plans with internal/external stakeholders and partners to ensure contracted outcomes to budget, time and quality are realised
- Delivering customer and business benefits to agreed targets, within approved budgets and ensuring availability of services to our customers.
- Accountable for the OSS CEM & NRM budget planning, management, and execution
- Provide technical leadership to internal and partner teams in managing solution delivery and ensuring solutions meet the business outcomes.
- Ensure the delivery of technical solutions conforms to contractual and technical outcomes and timescales.
- Managing a range of senior stakeholders and internal/external communications.
- Ensuring resource/capability, mobilising delivery of new contracts/initiatives and leading sizable direct and virtual teams.
- Proven experience of delivering OSS solutions in a multi-partner, complex environment to high availability standards while leading direct and virtual teams of solution architects.
- Proven evidence of excellent stakeholder management and building relationships to the senior management levels.
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams, providing decision making and problem-solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical delivery direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities, and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
- Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
- Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
- In depth understanding of OSS CEM & NRM Solutions
- Knowledge of Lean and Agile delivery methodologies
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.