|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||14/10/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
At Three, we’re on a mission to grow and we have exciting plans within Marketing to make that happen.
Reporting directly into the Head of Consumer Marketing, this role is critical to realising the ambitious direction we’re taking the Three brand.
We’re looking for someone who can take the reins and drive forward some of our biggest brand and product marketing projects across all channels to deliver the impact we need.
You’ll manage one marketing specialist and set the standards for amazing creative and comms execution on the projects you own. You’ll work hand in glove with our partner agencies and key internal stakeholders across marketing strategy, sponsorship, and creative services to deliver against our vision for the future.
This is a hugely exciting role and we’re looking for an exceptional talent with a passion for brilliant creative marketing to come and join the team.
- Work with the Head of Consumer Marketing & other key team members to realise marketing vision and execute through the line marketing plan.
- Own the end-to-end delivery of specific marketing and communications projects spanning brand, product experience, and propositions, ensuring we build exceptional relationships with our customers and future customers and deliver against key marketing objectives.
- Work collaboratively across the business with stakeholders up to senior leadership level in propositions, new products, go to market & trading to gain deep understanding of Three’s offering and to ensure support and buy in for your comms plans
- Manage a marketing specialist and coach them to deliver the best-in-class work, always with the customer at the heart.
- Manage multi-million-pound media and production budgets reviewing on an ongoing basis that the right budget is allocated to drive optimum results
- Work collaboratively with senior channel leads to ensure work is joined up and delivers the most effective ongoing comms experience for our customers and future customers.
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering groundbreaking and effective integrated communications activity and campaigns to drive brand & business growth.
- Recent experience leading and developing direct reports to deliver multiple and complex projects encompassing comms planning, creative, media, through the line execution and appropriate effectiveness measurement.
- Clear and proven experience running creative process from brief to production and delivery including large multi-channel campaigns with production budgets ranging up to £1m+ and including TV production.
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence teams across propositions, products, trading, finance, and channel as well as senior stakeholders across the business.
- Exceptional creative eye with experience developing successful new brand and product work across all channels.
- Creative thinker with ability to spot new and innovative ways to solve comms challenges and push through to execute brilliantly.
- Strong understanding of media and comms planning principles to achieve exceptional results both from an effectiveness/ cut through perspective and to ensure efficient allocation of media budgets.
- Strong knowledge of modern media landscape and the strengths and weakness of different channel approaches to deliver results - including digital, programmatic, social, and non-traditional comms solutions.
- Strong analytical skills – understanding and interpreting data and insight to inform comms approach through the line.
- Experience working with multi agency set ups and taking a lead in managing the overall output across media, creative and production.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.