|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2000W2||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||10/08/2020|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Technology and Operations team are leading the changes to our network.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only delivers change but market leading solutions to our network and technology.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Our Tech and Ops Transformation will help to ensure end-to-end ownership and clear accountabilities, as well as our competitiveness as a business through our Transformation delivery teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team working on exciting new technologies which provide a platform for growth and agility to meet our goal to double the size of the business. You’ll be accountable for the Service Layer domain, to lead a team and to work with our partners to drive the delivery against our architecture and business objectives.
• Provide technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
• Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
• Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process
• Manage the relationship with our partners and developing this to meet our current and future needs.
• In depth understanding of 3G, 4G Core Network Architecture and IP Technologies.
• In depth understanding of PCRF, OCS Technologies, and Telco Cloud domain.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organisation to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
• Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
• You will have led large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
• Proven capability to communicate the realisation of transformation benefits, articulate complex problem statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution.
• Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.