|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|220161||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
• Leads a team of Service Readiness Managers specific to technology domain
o Core Network
o Infrastructure (including Data Centres)/Transport and OSS
• Building and developing a team of Service Readiness Managers that work collaboratively across the organisation providing a conduit for customer facing teams to ensure technology delivers required operational and business outcomes.
• Develop and maintain relationships with partners as business owner of operational aspects of all tender management processes for domain specific managed service agreements,
• Provides advice and support on operational requirements, assessments and compliance of operational services for capabilities that are procured from partners
• Applies ITIL Service Strategy and Design approach to operational services and ensure interoperability across all Three’s services.
• Identifies bottlenecks and inefficiency across operational services and drive improvements to remove waste continuously
• Drives partner and internal teams to exploit technology to deploy high automation and orchestration to improve joint performance
• Owns service acceptance criteria and ensure all risks are owned and mitigated to meet requirements and that partners and internal teams are ready to operate changes to the service when it has been deployed
• List the key deliverables for the role and time spent on them (maximum of 5).
• Operational Delivery of Technology (30%)
• Service Acceptance/Readiness (30%)
• Managed Services Tendering (30%)
• Service Operations Strategy (10%)
• Continual Service Improvement (Embedded)
• Has clear experience of their domain with knowledge of technologies, frameworks and standards and how to successfully apply these, through improvement roadmaps, to drive incremental maturity improvements and outcomes.
• Experience of managing service delivery in a multi partner/vendor environment
• Experience of leading teams in the operational delivery of major Transformation programmes
• Experience in driving interoperability across services with a consistent ITIL Service Strategy to Design defined to enable transition and Operate.
• Proven experience of driving operational excellence in an operational environment internally and across partner organisations
• Leadership and managerial experience at a senior level demonstrating strong stakeholder relationship management.
• The ability to bring thought leadership to their area, decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively.
• Proven ability to develop, coach and motivate people, recognise gaps and build plans to develop capability. Experience in building empowered, trusted teams.
• Understanding of marketing led / consumer brands and the importance of customer experience.
• An ability to work in a service orientated environment and the importance of this in product development. Will understand the end to end workings of our business and the impact of key trading and operational decisions
• Demonstrable experience of driving security compliance to agreed standards as part of technology delivery quality gate approach in order to protect customer and employee experience.
• Organizationally savvy, and understanding of the political climate of the enterprise and how to navigate obstacles and politics
• Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions
• Ability to apply multiple solutions to business problems
• Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
• Understand and speak the language of the business
• Influential in the organization and a team player
• Effective at driving short-term actions that are consistent with long-term goals
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.