|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21038Y||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Develop and maintain relationships with partners to facilitate the Partner management process
Accountable for new technologies and solutions to be set up to be operated in the correct way and to the correct brand standards within their respective areas and to interlock with others
Ensure their respective partner organisations remain focused on service operations excellence through achievement of SLAs and by driving continuous improvement.
Build and track specific performance against short, medium and long-term benefit, report and challenge partner where necessary to stay on track (instigating Service Improvement Plans if appropriate)
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish and facilitate the provision of forecasted / Demand information to partners on a regular and accurate basis
- Provides a channel for users to request and receive standard services.
- Negotiates service level requirements and agrees service levels with technical teams.
- Monitors service delivery and operations, identifies and implements actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
- Reviews service delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met cost effectively and prepares proposals to meet forecast changes in the level or type of service.
- Negotiates with relevant parties in respect of disruptions and major amendments to the provision of services.
- Have relevant technical expertise for the domain to objectively review and where appropriate challenge the Partner Statements of Work and solutions
- Using commercial and technical expertise, utilise problem solving skills and be able to collaborate with the Partners at the appropriate level to achieve win / win outcomes within the framework of the contractual obligations
- Has experience of delivering Operational Excellence through partners.
- Has previous experience of supporting the delivery of a set contract outcomes with a value of £5m to £10m p.a
- Leadership and managerial experience at a senior level demonstrating strong stakeholder relationship management. Demonstrates the ability to bring thought leadership to their area, decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to develop, coach and motivate people, recognise gaps and build plans to develop capability. Experience in building empowered, trusted teams.
- Has clear experience of their domain with knowledge of technologies, frameworks and standards and how to successfully apply these, through improvement roadmaps, to drive incremental maturity improvements and outcomes.
- Understanding of marketing led / consumer brands and the importance of customer experience. Able to demonstrate working in a service orientated environment and the importance of this in product development. Will understand the end to end workings of our business and the impact of key trading and operational decisions
- Able to advise on and support the creation of strategies and visions with a proven record of translating these into operational plans that maintain a people and customer experience focus. Can demonstrate ability to adapt plans to changing needs.
- Will have a background on using insight and tracking performance to enable quality decision making, and will be able to articulate the benefits or drawbacks of such decisions
- Proven record of working in an ambiguous, fast paced delivery environment showing an ability to handle ambiguity and differing speeds of change. Can show being comfortable problem solving without knowing all the answers. Will be able to show experience of working across multi domains to take a more enterprise wide view.
- Will have clear experience of working in a role managing complex operations and changes whilst being accountable for their budgets and value realisation. Will have solid financial acumen.
- Background of working in a heavily partnered environment where delivery success is highly reliant on the capabilities of our partners and our ability to support and deliver those outcomes together.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.