|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210363||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||03/12/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The Networks Project and Programme team are delivering multiple projects and programmes at any point in time. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that are supporting the growth and efficiency of the business and delivering outcomes in support of the Company Objectives.
Reporting to the Programme Manager the role will set up and manage multiple end-to-end business projects simultaneously. They will ensure that the benefits and outcomes of the projects are defined and delivered whilst effectively controlling scope, dependencies, risks and issues.
The Senior Project Manager will be proactive, willing to embrace complex challenges and be comfortable in developing strong business wide relationships with customers and partners to drive the project outcomes.
- Definition, initiation, delivery and leadership of complex projects so that they are correctly structured with an underpinned plan that is fully coordinated, risk-managed and communicated.
- Leadership of discrete groups of people, both internally and externally, to work together to realise the projects business benefits.
- Responsible for ensuring that budget investments allocated to the project are effectively managed.
- Govern and assure that the project is being delivered in accordance with the project governance processes and support the quarterly and annual planning processes.
- Provide the capability to manage change against project budget and provide clear, simple and transparent reporting.
- Previous experience of large complex project deliveries where a technical or business outcomes were met.
- Evidence of strong leadership and people skills, with experience of managing diverse teams and an ability to motivate, inspire and guide others to deliver in an uncertain and fast-paced environment.
- Influence at all levels and ability to articulate business/technical outcomes using simple clear language.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.