|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2201FB||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
The Three Business digital platform is on an exciting multi-year growth journey. We are starting from ground up to redefine the digital experience for our customers, working at pace to shape, design and deliver innovative sales and service journeys with seamless experiences to enable and excite our customers.
Working within Three Business you'll have ownership, decisions to make and real accountability, right from the start. We want your insights and ideas, and we'll give you the support to deliver them into tangible outcomes.
We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers. Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office with a balance of home and office based working.
The Propositions function is all about understanding the customer and creating exciting and innovative solutions for them through the development and combination of products and creating compelling propositions that resonate in the market.
We are growing our Business division, so you'll be operating in a real start-up environment, with the power and investment of CK Hutchison behind you, an organisation with a diverse portfolio of companies across retail, finance and energy industries worldwide.
The propositions Team will drive B2B revenue through competitive positioning, deliver customer and market insight through qualitative and quantitative research. You will Work with third parties on Mobile, Unified Communications, Cloud Services and Managed Services product and prop development for our customers and target customer verticals (Retail, Construction, Gig Economy etc) with relevant proposition solution.
• You will be responsible for leading the design, build and launch of new products and propositions.
• You will be a strategic leader guiding & ensuring we have plans across technical, customer journeys, marketing, channels in line with the design brief for new product/proposition development.
• You will be the key interface lead with Tech & Ops, Sales Enablement, Channel Management/GTM & Care, and work cross-functionally with range of stakeholder (both internal & external) to drive the execution of the new product/proposition.
• Develop a clear understanding of the design brief and govern the experience of the new product/proposition being developed.
• Give clear requirements & approve end to end customer and channel experience journeys.
• Work closely with the Channel Mgmt & GTM team in enhancing & supporting the new product/proposition naming, positioning & comms.
• Escalate & challenge if the new product/proposition is not fit for launch by defining clear acceptance criteria from testing, risk and readiness perspective.
• Ensure New Product/Proposition is executed effectively.
• Take responsibility for in-life management of propositions through the lifecycle including modifications and enhancements.
Propositions include product, service, price, channel and customer experience.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing B2B annual planning and optimising the capex budget for B2B. Supporting the Capex and IRB process for B2B, ensuring stakeholders are aware of initiatives and progress.
• Create, manage, and maintain the small works backlog and roadmap for platform related changes and CR’s. Interfacing into relevant teams to support delivery.
• Ensure internal and external stakeholders are aware of platform changes/initiatives so they can plan and support the B2B roadmap.
• Ensuring re-use of B2C capabilities, with additional B2B requirements as appropriate to maximise proposition capability available in the B2B portfolio, in line with strategy.
• Downstream execution of the product/proposition portfolio through appropriate lifecycles.
• The Business proposition portfolio, from concept to build through in-life management and retirement.
• Specifying the Business product/proposition requirements to other parts of the company such as IT, Network, Care, Marketing, Finance so that effective propositions can be delivered in a timely manner.
• Understand & define the product/proposition requirements for platforms required to deliver the proposition vision for all segments from SME, Corporate & Public Sector
• Customer satisfaction and loyalty related to product adoption and consumption.
• Upstream development of proposition concepts; thought leadership of existing and future customer needs leading to a proposition strategy and plan for each target segment.
• Delivering the revenue and margin KPIs related to product/proposition launch and adoption, covering acquisition propositions, loyalty and in-life share of wallet.
• Track and manage platform performance and 3rd parties to ensure the optimal customer experience and KPIs
• Ability to manage complex and multiple projects and hold wider teams accountable on delivery.
• Previous experience in proposition, commercial or product/service development and execution, including experience in GTM and launch processes for new product & propositions.
• Experience & understanding of marketing creatives, product/proposition positioning & naming.
• A customer champion within the business to lead execution of all new products and proposition effectively deliver great experience.
• Ability to challenge and ask the right questions to ensure the process and journeys defined meet customers needs.
• Exceptional interpersonal, network, negotiation, influencing & communication skills to challenge and influence business & customer outcomes.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.