|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001U1||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||31/10/2020|
At Three, our goal is to grow the business by improving customer experience. To enable this we are building a high performance culture where we focus on the customer, go beyond what is expected, work as one team, take responsibility and appreciate one another.
We are growing our RAN delivery team to support new business requirements, increase capacity and improve coverage and efficiency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new team in a dynamic operator with ambitious growth plans.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The RAN Deployment Team are currently delivering multiple programmes that are supporting the growth and efficiency of the business and delivering outcomes in support of the Company Objectives.
This role will provide leadership and direction for one of the key programmes supporting the 4G Expansion of the network. This programme is critical in driving significant improvements in our customer experience and in meeting our regulatory obligations.
This role requires a senior leader with the ability to engage and influence key business stakeholders, both internally and externally, to develop and lead a team of deployment specialists and to think laterally to overcome the challenges that deployment teams face on a day to day basis.
- Leading a specialist team to manage RAN delivery partners to an agreed baseline plan.
- Ability to communicate with and influence external parties to ensure that Three delivers its business outcomes.
- Ensuring processes are well defined, optimised and in place to manage interdependencies between partners, resolving any escalations that arise.
- Ensuring governance and reliable reporting is in place both to manage delivery and to communicate progress/issues into the wider Three organisation and to dependent partner organisations.
- Ensuring Three and its partners adhere to H&S standards, report against performance and achieve targets.
- Experience of leading a specialist multi-disciplined RAN deployment team delivering business critical targets in a challenging commercial environment.
- Extensive delivery experience in complex RAN Deployment programmes, spread across multiple contracts.
- Experience of building relationships across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator.
- Able to demonstrate use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.