|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21007A||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||11/03/2021|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- Three is undertaking a major programme of works in the RAN to improve the overall customer experience by minimising congesting, increase coverage and capacity and improve performance. The programme includes the introduction of an additional RAN vendor for 4G/5G with sites upgrades to maximise the available spectrum, densification of hight capacity areas introduction of small cells, deployment of advance RAN optimisation features and functionalities of key areas for the network.
- Working as part of small, multi-skilled and specialised RAN Testing and Verification Team you will be instrumental in driving the RAN test and verifications requirements across all suppliers and stakeholders.
- The role provides technical leadership and guidance on RAN Testing and Verification to internal stakeholders and external partners and suppliers.
- Define and deliver the RAN Testing & System Verification plan across all suppliers and for all stakeholders, i.e TX, Core Network.
- Deliver RAN Software and Features System Introduction as part of RAN Testing & System Verification.
- Deliver the Regulatory and Security requirements related to RAN environment, testing & System Verification.
- Manage the budget required for RAN services for the delivery of RAN environment, Testing & System Verification.
- Manage and lead technical teams of RAN suppliers for the delivery of the RAN environment, Testing and System Verification.
- Define and maintain RAN Design guidelines to support data integrity across multiple systems and Vendors.
- Accountable for ensuring project delivery to a high standard.
- Define processes and scope of work packages from RAN service providers for the delivery of RAN Testing & Verification.
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem-solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
- Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
- You will have lead large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
Domain specific knowledge & experience
- Extensive experience and deep knowledge in RAN Testing, system Introduction & Verification.
- In depth understanding of 3G, 4G, 5G RAN architecture, features and functionality.
- High level understanding of 3G, 4G, 5G Core, Transport and OSS Architecture
- Experience and deep knowledge on automation and Data integrity on multi-domain.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.