|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2100B3||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
At Three Business we provide connectivity to the UK's business market. All 4.5 million of them, from sole trader customers, right up to the largest multi-national corporations. We have a strategy in place to double our customer base each year and quadruple the size of our team in the next two years.
Focusing on the return on investment of our customers the Senior Retention Manager is a key role in the squad. You will have the opportunity to create propose, recommend and deliver commercial solutions for all areas of B2B. You will also manage the customer commercial life cycle ensuring value outcomes for both 3, B2B and the customer.
We are growing, so you'll be operating in a real start-up environment, this is a brand-new team so there’s lots of autonomy to design and deliver new commercial tools to support the channels achieve their targets whilst ensuring budgeted targets are complete.
- Propose and execute the commercial base strategy
- Create and own lead commercial KPI’s with clear tracking of performance within the trading rhythm
- Monitor and propose options to optimise volume and value outcomes
- Manage the customer commercial life cycle ensuring value outcomes for both 3 B2B and the customer
- Commercial Management of EOCN, OOCN and any other regulatory impacts
- Management of pricing recommendations based on market insight with the propositions team
- Propose and execute the base commercial strategy
- Input into 3rd Party negotiation to ensure a balanced approach to the base is taken
- Create the EOCN and OOCN offers matrix to maximise customer options at resign
- Support the creation of the budget with key inputs from the base to maximise B2B opportunity
- Create targeted base campaign offers to grow value in-life in conjunction with marketing and partners
- Understand the contract base and the tenure of agreements whilst managing and reducing customer cessations
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.