|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22010L||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The purpose of this role is to develop and execute plans to maximise our existing sponsorship portfolio, with an initial focus on music festivals, to drive brand and business growth. It will involve taking ownership of the end-to-end management of our sponsorships, and ensuring we maximise return from our sponsorships through world-class activation and marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will become a senior member of the Sponsorship and Brand Activation team and will play a key role in developing and maintaining a winning team, that delivers our company objectives and drives sustained high performance.
- Lead on the planning and execution of our Live Nation festival partnership, and develop world class brand activations and experiences to drive brand and business growth for Three.
- Design, brief, and execute sponsorship activations and marketing campaigns.
- Help to identify and implement brand activations opportunities across all channels.
- Define clear KPI’s for success and continuously measure the impact of all sponsorship activity.
- Collaborate with and influence internal teams to help deliver the sponsorship plan, including Trading, Creative, PR & Social, Business, and Retail.
- Manage supporting agency partners to deliver best-in-class activations and campaigns.
- Ensure all sponsorship rights are tracked and maximised to get the best possible return on investment for the organisation.
- Ownership of sponsorship ticketing & merchandising strategy and fulfilment.
- Build strong relationships with sponsorship rightsholders and partners.
- Proven experience leading similar high-profile sponsorship activations and campaigns.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of music and sponsorship landscape.
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and rightsholders.
- Experience managing creative, media and sponsorship agency partners.
- Experience with budget management showcasing numerical expertise.
- Knowledge of modern media landscape, including understanding of digital and social media.
- Strong interpersonal, networking, influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
- A real team player.
- Positive and proactive attitude to problem-solving, excellent attention to detail, and ability to execute to the highest possible standards.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
- People management experience.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.