Senior Trading & Performance Manager - SMARTYDate posted 15/07/2022
- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- Standard working week
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
SMARTY's on an unprecedented growth journey. In just under 4 years SMARTY has gone from being a start up to entering the next exciting phase of its journey as a scale up. Our mission is to bring fairness & transparency to the UK mobile market by being the connectivity brand that stands out for being simple & honest.
SMARTY's a great place work - oodles of passion sit within a small, engaged team. We’re wholly owned by Three which means we can lean into our parent organization when we need to whilst still standing on our own two feet to deliver for our customers. You'll need to be resourceful, in a growth environment like ours, there's no time for politics or egos - so you'll be comfortable in cutting through ambiguity to get things done. Most of all though you are curious about what our customers want, and you're obsessed with making things smarter, simpler and easier for them.
As our Senior Trading & Performance Manager, you will have full ownership of the trading roadmap and performance management of the plan that underpins the growth targets for Three’s sub brand SMARTY. Use of market context to support SMARTY's Head of Commercial to define the plan which should include, but not be limited to, channel strategy & pricing across LoB’s and acquisition and retention.
The role will influence the cross functional team to prioritise and execute the activities to deliver business objectives of SMARTY. The role will also performance manage against all commercial KPI’s to engage with relevant stakeholders to proactively recommend / optimise performance. Collaboration with all areas of SMARTY and other key stakeholders in the team and wider business to ensure seamless delivery of activities.
- Support the development & definition of a trading plan for at least 12 months for the SMARTY brand that ladders up to achieving the growth targets for the period.
- The individual should influence the cross functional team to engage and therefore deliver the plan within the defined timescales.
- Lead the performance management of channel targets and provide the relevant recommendations to optimise or improve where appropriate.
- Ability to communicate to all levels and able to present complex subjects or ideas in a simple compelling way and is open to challenge.
- You will work with a positive, start-up mentality – think and behave with agility.
- You will be innovative and entrepreneurial, making clear recommendations and who can influence people to execute and deliver within clear timescales.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the Telecoms market, our competitors and commercial drivers and therefore, uses market context analysis to help inform the plan.
- Be an excellent collaborator who is comfortable holding others to account and working in an agile way.
- Have the ability to story tell in a compelling way bringing along key stakeholders on the journey of the brands’ growth.