|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22014K||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||10/06/2022, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Three UK is going through a major transformation and our digital experience is at the heart of that. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for our industry and beyond. Three has long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that’s an area we will continue to drive. We are on a journey and the next 2-3 years will be an exhilarating ride while we roll-out the UK’s fastest 5G network, implement our new technology and launch our new journeys while at the same time bring some very exciting products to market. We want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and we want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
Three UK is a company on a mission to change and grow - it is a fast-paced environment, and while our organisation is not at the scale of some of our competitors (we think that’s a good thing), it provides agility and a refreshing level of freedom and creativity with the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience
Joining the existing SEO team, and reporting into the wider ecommerce team, the SEO Specialist will be responsible for supporting colleagues in strategy setting, project planning and execution, and driving commercial performance, in addition to being a point of contact for other functions to provide support and subject matter expertise.
- Developing and delivering an SEO strategy across all major search engines, primarily Google, that maximises market visibility and traffic acquisition. Forecasting expected returns.
- Monitoring SEO performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and communicating performance to relevant teams.
- SEO research, planning and execution across the key areas of technical, content and local.
- Be a driving force of intent focused content strategy, ensuring SEO best practice is a key consideration in all digital projects.
- Ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented on current and newly developed journeys through effective communication and process.
- Help educate other areas of the business who may indirectly impact SEO performance.
- Provide tracking, reporting and analysis of performance campaign data from SEO campaigns and strategies, and communicate its impact on trading performance.
- Provide comprehensive keyword & gap analysis, research and monitoring using SEO tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, Search Console Screaming Frog, Content King and more.
- Proactively keep up with latest SEO news and trends.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams e.g. developers, sitebuilders, copywriters, paid media etc.
- Proven SEO experience as a ‘doer’, within an in-house or agency team working on B2C.
- Track record of analysing SEO trends and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve visibility within SERPs.
- Experience in website migrations (content and technical).
- Experience in conducting SEO audits.
- Experience in keyword research and writing content briefs.
- Strong analytical/reporting skills with experience in Adobe Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Have a good understanding of traffic and conversion measurements, with experience in interpreting data and converting to actionable insight.
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills, having the ability to keep track of multiple projects and tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superb team player, working with the existing SEO team to achieve a common goal.
- Self-directed, results driven personality with a commitment to getting things right.
- Proven experience to build relationships and manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative on multiple tasks to ensure deliverables are on time.
- Customer focused.
- Experience with the following Tools:
- Google Search Console
- Google Trends
- Adobe Analytics
- Google DataStudio
- Microsoft Suite
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.