|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101Q5||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependent upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
We are growing, so you'll be operating in a real start-up environment, with the power and investment of CK Hutchison behind you, an organisation with a diverse portfolio of companies across retail, finance and energy industries worldwide. .
In Three Business you'll have ownership, decisions to make and real accountability, right from the start. We want your insights and ideas, and we'll give you the support to deliver them into tangible outcomes.
Working in the Sales Enablement and Business Operations function you will focus on defining how everything works, making sure our sales and customer service channels are fully enabled and can win the market, and that we are renowned for being easy to do business with.
The Lead Business Service Designer
Leveraging your functional expertise and customer experience passion you will identify enhancements and barriers to business service excellence, and implement initiatives to address them. You’ll either own the execution youselve, or will engage with peers and colleagues around the business to deliver process reengineering and the design and business readiness of technical solutions and act as the voice of the customer in our organisation
This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependent upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
- Business Process Mapping and Gap Analysis of as-is ways of working across the Service/Care experience, finding root cause problems and opportunities for improvement
- Visualising services holistically across all touchpoints (online and offline), constantly considering the wider impact of the service design proposal, positively influencing the whole service experience with a visionary approach
- Identifying and curating opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of Business colleagues and the experience of our customers across the entire lifecycle.
- Work closely with Propositions, Marketing and Service/Care to ensure that 3 UK’s products and services are delivering against a brilliant customer experience.
- Monitor ongoing performance and operational health, ensuring that gaps or incidents are resolved in a timely manner and underlying issues are prioritized and addressed as necessary
- Defines tactical and strategic solutions with respective stakeholders (Technology, Sales Enablement, Business Operations, GTM, Care, Sales Academy/L&D et al) through to prioritised delivery and adoption, in order to improve Business unit performance and the customer experience.
- Represent Business on major change/transformation initiatives
- Actions the insights from an industrialised post-contact and quarterly quantitative/qualitative CX scorecard, designing and delivering solutions to endemic problems/failings in the customer service arena, resolving issues and reducing churn
- Maintains a strong relationship with Sales Enablement colleagues to understand the art of the possible with regard to journey automation and digitisation, where Service/Care improvements and journeys can be optimised and where behaviour or capability improvements are required
- Prepare and deliver updates on plans and performance to various levels of business and Three senior management, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged to an appropriate degree.
- Support Three senior leadership in achieving strategic goals and monitor progress through the use of appropriate metrics.
Minimum education and practical experience required for this position include:
- Experience with enterprise-level business process re-engineering and lead to cash transformation, B2B go-to-market, change management, and broad knowledge of service and interaction design
- Initiation and in-life management of customer-focused sales and service enablement practices in a B2B environment, including retail and contact centre.
- Proven commercial acumen and excellent communication and presentation skills, with a talent for building positive relationships across the business
- Experience and accreditation of core project management tools and methodologies
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience with professional accreditation
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.