|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210095||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||15/04/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
This role will be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)…once offices re-open later this year.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- Support operational readiness requirements through effective Service Design and governance
- Responsible for embedding best practice Service Design practice in evaluation of technology suppliers to meet Three UKs business needs, policies and standards
- Accountable for the production and adherence to the Service Design framework to ensure effective set up and ongoing maintenance of:
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service definition schedules
- Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Security Compliance
- Operation Support System (OSS) inputs
- Service Catalogue
- Configuration Management baseline
- Service Support Manuals
- Policy Management frameworks
- Responsible for ensuring suppliers adhere to the minimal acceptance criteria across pre-defined operational and Service Management requirements.
- Accountable for the definition of requirements and end to end service flows through OSS that ensures customer experience of service is understood and appropriate monitoring is implemented through standardised tooling for effective and proactive Service Management.
- Key business stakeholder alignment to support the Three UK Marketing customer experience strategies
- Experience of Service Design in IT and Network technologies e.g. the management of Network and BSS utilising OSS capabilities to achieve effective end to end Service Management Design.
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change a combination of on premise (private), hybrid and public cloud-based solutions
- An awareness and understanding of the Technology & Operations vision and strategy.
- Familiar with best practice Service Management frameworks and security controls (eg. ITIL, ISO27001)
- Relevant experience of RFQ, RFP evaluation and contract definition in Service Management.
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change in a complex multi-sourced Managed Service environment Stakeholder management at ‘C’ level.
- The ability to Problem solve and develop tactical and strategic solutions within constrained environments.
- Experience of managing complex operational environments with multiple interdependencies across internal and external matrix organisations
- The ability to process and distil multiple sources of information and insight to identify clear and tangible improvements to operational effectiveness
- Ability to foster relationships, communicate and self-motivate
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.