|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20028X||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||25/01/2021|
This role reports into our Senior Operations Delivery Manager - RAN as part of the Service Operations Delivery Function.
As the Service Readiness Manager, you’ll be part a team of experienced Service Readiness Managers in the RAN technology domain to ensure operational outcomes are achieved with partners in large scale operational managed service contracts. Responsible for ensuring that our Operational partners deliver the Services Three provides to its customers against the Operational requirements of an established Service Readiness Framework for the RAN. You’ll collaborate with other domain Service Readiness Managers and other Operational functions to continually enhance the capabilities that ensure Three’s service offerings are performing to the levels our customers need and expect.
- Accountable for managing the delivery of Operational Service Readiness in support of specific technology domain change programmes.
- Owns service acceptance criteria and ensure all risks are owned and mitigated to meet requirements and that partners and internal teams are ready to operate changes to the service when it has been deployed.
- Provides advice and support in establishment of operational requirements, assessments and compliance of operational services for capabilities that are procured from partners in the RAN domain.
- Works collaboratively across all Operational functions to ensure appropriate level of requirements are delivered against the defined Operations Strategy.
- Drives partner and internal teams to exploit technology to deploy high automation and orchestration to improve joint performance.
• Has clear experience of their domain with knowledge of technologies, frameworks and standards and how to successfully apply these, through improvement roadmaps, to drive incremental maturity improvements and outcomes.
• Experience of managing service delivery in a multi partner/vendor environment
• Experience in driving interoperability across services with a consistent ITIL Service Strategy to Design defined to enable transition and Operate.
• Proven experience of driving operational excellence in an operational environment internally and across partner organisations
• The ability to bring thought leadership to their area, decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively.
• Understanding of marketing led / consumer brands and the importance of customer experience.
• An ability to work in a service orientated environment and the importance of this in product development. Will understand the end to end workings of our business and the impact of key trading and operational decisions
• Demonstrable experience of driving security compliance to agreed standards as part of technology delivery quality gate approach in order to protect customer and employee experience.
• Familiar with best practice Service Management frameworks and security controls (eg. ITIL, ISO27001)
• Demonstrable understanding of Operational process and utilisation of OSS to achieve effective end to end Service Management Design.
• Relevant experience of RFQ, RFP evaluation and contract definition in Service Management
• Experience of Service Design in specific domain technologies technologies e.g. the management of Domain operational utilising appropriate OSS capabilities.
• Have an awareness and understanding of the Technology & Operations vision and strategy.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.