|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001FL||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||05/10/2020|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Technology and Operations team are leading the changes to our network.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only delivers change but market leading solutions to our network and technology.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Reporting to the Senior RAN Deployment Manager, this role is responsible for ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements. Effective management of vendors will be an important aspect of the role to ensure we meet our objectives.
• Work within a small team directly managing third party Suppliers ensuring that identified sites have the necessary legal, planning and access rights to install new or upgraded radio equipment and, if required, to accommodate 3rd party equipment requirements
• Forecasting and managing delivery profiles
• Provide clear instruction to the project specific delivery teams as to what is required to be delivered on site as part of that deployment post successful acquisition
• Actively handle issues or dependencies throughout the acquisition delivery cycle that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment
• Ensure information is maintained in the project tools and that all documentation is handled in a structured manner and uploaded to the required repositories.
• Demonstrable experience in delivering and/or managing Telecommunication site acquisition/surveying
• Experience of site acquisition with individual Site Providers and Multi Site Providers
• Experience of actively challenging and influencing designs to ensure that the proposed solution is fit for purpose and can be acquired.
• Experience of managing and working with third party suppliers
• Good understanding of RAN processes and cross functional dependencies
• Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.