|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||22/09/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Reporting into the Senior Social Media Manager, the Social Media Specialist will play an integral role in the delivery of world-beating social campaigns. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make their mark on a brand with a history of industry-leading social content, joining the team to creatively show that ‘life needs a big network’.
You will do this be expertly managing stakeholders, helping to oversee creative content development, and working with internal and external teams to optimise social output. You will also lead on reactive comms, working with agency partners to oversee our social press office as well as pro-active planning to identify opportunities for social-first activations.
Key to success in the role will also be bringing to life our current partnerships with Chelsea and Gogglebox, as well as any future opportunities.
- The opportunity to manage projects from end-to-end and be part of integrated campaign teams across the business.
- Identifying social insights and delivering campaign creative that is truly social-first, cutting through in the feed.
- Creative development of social content, crafting copy, creating engaging visuals and working with in-house creative teams.
- Working with our agency to ensure we are working with the best-fit influencers to help deliver against the brand vision as well as campaign KPIs.
- Setting clear KPIs to track performance against, sharing results with the wider business.
- Working with our media agency to ensure our paid strategies are optimised and effective, including gaining insight from test and learn approaches.
- Support on community management duties where required including creation and scheduling of posts, and managing daily conversations taking place on Three`s social media channels.
- A social native, who understands the nuances between social platforms and has a strong overall understanding of digital and social media.
- Experience working as part of a cross functional team (in-house or agency-side) to deliver creative and media execution for marketing/performance marketing workstreams.
- Knowledge of modern media landscape and the strengths and weakness of different channel approaches.
- Proven track record of delivering successful social content and campaigns for brands.
- Ability to produce creative and clear presentations/reports that highlight objectives and performance v KPI’s.
- Experience of working with (or at) an agency and hands on experience of managing influencer relationships is hugely beneficial.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.