|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102KF||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The Sustainability Manager will coordinate all sustainability related activities across the Three UK and Three Ireland businesses.
Working with key stakeholders across both businesses they will coordinate an innovative sustainability strategy across Three UK & Ireland that ensures the integration of sustainability into business planning & processes.
Key areas of focus for the businesses will be:
- Take action on climate change
- Offer customers sustainable products
- Create great places to work
- Protect employees and support communities through the pandemic
Experience in developing and maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of all sustainability related initiatives and programmes would be considered a prerequisite for this role.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all sustainability related initiatives and programmes across the businesses
- Working with stakeholders within Three and the CKHH Group Sustainability Network, define the immediate, medium and long term action guidelines to meet business sustainability goals.
- Analyse and measure Three’s sustainability performance by establishing reporting capability and prepare regularly for both internal & external stakeholders.
- Influence all functions across both businesses to deliver on sustainability goals and targets.
- Research and monitor announcements from key industry bodies, institutions and networks, ensuring that Three is adopting relevant, best in class, approaches to sustainability.
- Coordinate completion of CKHH Group sustainability reports, working with all impacted teams to ensure updates are provided in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the People Development function to ensure consistent focus on sustainability education and development.
- Work closely with internal communications teams to ensure that all our employees are aware of and proud of our sustainability initiatives.
- Work closely with marketing and communication teams to ensure Three’s sustainability strategy is effectively shared with relevant external stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of one or more of the following key pillars of sustainability ie environment, sustainable products, people, community
- Demonstrate a keen and well-informed interest in the topics surrounding sustainability
- Previous experience within the telecommunications business would be desirable but not essential
- Experience in the co-ordination of cross functional teams.
- Strategic/ business planning or project management skills.
- Strong influencing and relationship management abilities.
- An independent operator and thinker with a high degree of self-leadership.
- Analysis and reporting of data and metrics to internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative thinking - critically tailoring your cutting-edge ideas to suit the company needs
- Strong oral and written communicator, with the ability to interact with all levels in the organisation and tailor approach accordingly
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.