|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101LG||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This is a fantastic opportunity to redefine Three’s talent proposition and introduce a new suite of professional and capability development programmes under a new brand of talent development. This role will focus on the design, launch and management of programmes that will develop capabilities across Three UK and Three Ireland to meet business need, both now and into the future.
You will partner with external providers, and our in-house development team, to ensure our programmes offer the very best in development for all our talent across Three UK and Three Ireland.
The Talent Development Lead is a core member of the Talent team, which is part of the wider People Development team, and will be one of a small number of Talent specialists responsible for the delivery of company-wide talent development programmes in both geographies.
Proven experience and a comprehensive knowledge of apprenticeships and other forms of non-levy
talent development programmes would be considered essential in performing within this role.
- Develop, embed and evolve Three’s talent development proposition to deliver high quality levy and non-levy funded professional and capability development programmes in business-critical capabilities.
- Embed apprenticeship & learning programmes within a framework of broad talent development,
resource and support.
- Shape, design and provide input to new programme streams to ensure outcomes are aligned to
requirements, and equity of offer across Three UK and Three Ireland where possible.
- Be a subject matter expert on levy funded apprenticeships to ensure Three is at the forefront of
learning provision via this channel.
- Programme manage the design and delivery of talent initiatives end to end including the coordination
of cross company/geography and functional project teams and delivery functions.
- Effective stakeholder relationship management to ensure high levels of ongoing engagement to
programmes, and that stakeholder needs are constantly reviewed and met.
- Design dashboards and reporting to track and evaluate effectiveness of programmes.
- Own the outcomes and be responsible for embedding and ongoing measurement and improvement of all programmes.
- Use and adopt latest practice, methods and thinking in apprenticeships, learning and talent to ensure
effective and future focused programme delivery.
- Proven experience with comprehensive knowledge of apprenticeships and other forms of non-levy
talent development programmes
- Expertise in levy funded apprenticeships
- Programme design and management
- Large scale project coordination and management
- Stakeholder management skills with evidence of having influenced at senior level
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.