|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22004J||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The Team Co-ordinator will support the Commercial function in all areas of admin related activities. This role will report to the Executive Assistant of the Commercial business area and they will lead and give direction to the Team Coordinator.
The Team Coordinator will work across the function whilst supporting a couple of the Commercial Directors, therefore must have a strong ability to prioritise work and tasks effectively. The role will provide admin support across the function to enable them to be effective.
- Manage key administrative processes on behalf of the team (e.g. PO requisitions, gaining approvals, expenses, distribution lists, etc).
- Perform standard administrative data processing tasks (e.g. materials requisitions, liaising with external providers etc).
- Organising events for the teams and supporting the co-ordination of diaries for large-scale meetings, including travel management if required.
- Prepare routine letters and other functional administrative requirements.
- Maintain files and records by following established procedures.
- Produce ad-hoc reports for the function and wider communities.
- Work with others to ensure compliance on key admin processes and policies.
- Updating functional admin documents, processes and procedures e.g. org charts.
- Travel organising and diary support for the Commercial Directors.
- Proven experience of working as an Administrator or Co-ordinator for a large team or department within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and establish and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Extensive experience of Three’s internal processes and procedures.
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to introduce, implement and manage procedures.
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office 365 applications, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure situations.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with ability to engage others.
- Professional with a proactive, self-motivated, reliable and flexible personality and a willingness to keep learning and developing.
- An understanding of Retail would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.