|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21008W||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
This role will be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
We’re on the hunt for our next at Three. You'll love finding insight from data and using your fantastic stakeholder management skills to be a driving force for positive change in our customers technical experience. You'll engage across all levels of our business in multiple domains to influence and hold to account, ensuring CX insight is acted upon and prioritised.
Passionate about understanding and improving customer experience? Love drawing insight from data and bringing this to life for a varied audience? Able to effectively influence and drive change?
Look no further.
The role is primarily working across all customer channels to ensure that customer experience management for technical issues relating to service is consistent and optimized to ensure the best customer experience possible. This will involve driving differentiation in customers experience from the data collected and analysed. You will be representing the customer in a tech heavy environment and holding those areas to account, so strong stakeholder management is key.
- Contribute to the team’s accountability for the control of user experience design practice within an enterprise or industry architecture
- Ensures the voice of the customer guides design and improvement
- Uses CX Strategy and People Strategy so that activities for customer experience management have clear visibility and understanding of how service experience can support wider customer and people experience strategies
- Gain insight from user research and testing to understand users' motivations and frustrations; work to measurable UX goals
- Ensures a user-centric approach is taken to service design and improvement
- Experience in correlating customer experience and behaviour with technology to change service design to improve NPS
- Technical ability in dealing with data – e.g. DB management, SQL Query writing
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams.
- Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.