|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101AB||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team working on exciting new technologies which provide a platform for growth and agility to meet our goal to double the size of the business. You’ll be accountable for the Core Network Services, leading multi Core Network Domain projects and to lead a team and to work with our partners to drive the delivery against our architecture and business objectives.
• Provide technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
• Define of technical requirement specification and work with the partner management/procurement team to contract the delivery of requirements.
• Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
• Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process.
• Support the technical domain lead to build and prioritise 18 month technical and budget roadmap.
• Work with partners to manage the performance and capacity of the technical domain.
• Build and manage excellent working relationship with our partners and developing this to meet our current and future needs.
• Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem-solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organisation to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
• Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
• You will have provided direction large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
• Proven capability to communicate the realisation of transformation benefits, articulate complex problem statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution.
• Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
Domain specific knowledge & experience:
• In depth understanding and demonstrable experience in 3G, 4G and 5G Core Network Architectures.
• In depth E2E understanding of Core Networks.
• In depth understanding of Telco Cloud Technology.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.