|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102SS||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||29/10/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
As the NRM Manager – you will report into the Senior Manager for CEM and NRM. You will be part of a small senior technical team accountable for the technical design and delivery governance of the NRM solution and Tibco that underpins the OSS Data architecture.
- The role will report into a Senior Manager for CEM and NRM within the OSS team. You will be part of a small senior technical team and part of the wider OSS Delivery team. You will work closely with a matrixed team of peers and other disciplines such as project and vendor management.
- The role is accountable for providing technical leadership and direction to multiple SI teams and the OSS solution supplier to ensure governance against the solution architecture and to deliver a design that meets the business outcomes.
- You will be accountable for reviewing and approving all design documents and other project artefacts, ensuring that these are fit for purpose and delivers the transformation outcomes and objectives.
- You will be accountable to ensure that the delivery of the OSS solutions conforms to the contractual outcomes with all suppliers and delivers to the agreed timescales.
- The planning focus is split between delivery and budget. The delivery planning horizon ranges from a week to 3 months, assuring short term technical activities are being successfully delivered to longer term design direction to meet the transformation timelines. The Budgeting horizon is for 18 months, reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Responsible to own the interface towards the Systems Integrator and Supplier for information share, facilitate and govern the delivery of technical outcomes against contractual obligations.
- Work with the MBNL to establish the information share and delivery of OSS enablers within the scope of MBNL’s existing OSS Architecture.
- Accountable for providing technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes
- Responsible for Reviewing and approving the design documents and other project artefacts
- Responsible to ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
- Support the Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process.
- Working closely with Operational teams to ensure that their requirements and objectives are met through the OSS deliveries.
- Responsible for ensuring that the cost of cloud infrastructure and services are designed and built efficiently and in line with the agreed costs.
- Engaging with wider business to deliver use cases pertaining to underpin operational process and efficiencies.
- Ensuring appropriate teams are trained in the OSS solution by working with SI and the Supplier
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical leadership and approval of key design documents within an OSS domain either to an internal customer or across multiple teams/3rd parties to deliver a set of agreed outcomes.
- Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
- In depth understanding of 3G, 4G, 5G Radio Access and Core Network Architecture.
- Experience in a Design, Test and/or Operation role delivering RAN Network or RAN OSS solutions.
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers and the ability to govern delivery.
- Familiar with industry standard OSS Architecture components and their function within telecommunications.
- Will have clear subject matter experience of their area (both technical and commercial) and ability to connect and work across multiple domains. Can demonstrate knowledge of their area articulated through key operating elements of people, process and technology.
- Ability to contribute to the development of strategies within their area and understand the importance of the customer experience and how this can be affected by service impacts.
- Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.