|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102MP||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The role is part of the Demand Shaping team within the E2E Design and Delivery organisation of Technology and Operations Department, reporting to the Lead Technology Demand Manager.
The role will be responsible for leading new demand opportunities through the Consulting and Demand Shaping phases, ensuring that the business owner gets information on the impact of their initiative in terms of the complexity, best technical solution, cost and duration to implement in the most effective manner.
The TDM will lead the business requirements gathering phase and business decision conversation. If there is approval to continue investment and once the chosen solution is approved by the architectural governance board, they are accountable for aligning and handing over to delivery resources (management, technical and funding) to execute the next steps – Evaluation and Delivery.
- Assignment, facilitation, and effective co-operation of a team of experts to complete Demand Shaping
- Ensuring that all Business initiatives going through Demand Shaping have a Business owner, sponsor and agreed funding, with an understanding of priority and required delivery dates
- Monitoring progress and reporting on the status of shaping to the Business Owner.
- Reporting and recording data and information points and working with the Demand Performance Specialist to maintain data governance.
- Helping the Business Architects and Technical Architects to remove impediments
- Escalating issues and inputting into Continuous Improvement; taking accountability for team and function performance
- Ensuring that all expected outcomes of Demand Shaping have been delivered, including the BRS, High Level Architecture, Very High Level plan and Cost, Domains affected/impacted, as well as the Cost and Duration of the Evaluation phase.
- Ensure that all required inputs into X-AB (architecture board) have been produced by Business/Technical architects
- Preparation, execution, and management of the project online and investment board submissions for funding for Demand Shaping, including incremental spend, and when necessary, supporting this for the Evaluation phase
- Presenting the Shaped opportunity for EG1 (exit gate) approval with Business PM and Tech PM assignment complete and assignment/request for design resources for Evaluation activities
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher
- Strong experience in project delivery in Telco, experience in managing pre-project estimation/bid work is a bonus
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexibility, pragmatic approach
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.