- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Shift pattern
- Standard Working Week
Technology Risk & Assurance Specialist
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
- Provide support in proactive and effective oversight (and where appropriate challenge) of the
technology risk management frameworks, methodologies, processes, assurance, remediation
and reporting activities across the company.
- Management and working ownership of the Technology Risk Register.
- Work with technology and business stakeholders to help identify, define and prioritise pragmatic
and efficient remediation activities in relation to risk and control issues identified. Where Residual
Risk is above appetite, facilitate the Risk acceptance process.
- Manage and continually improve Three’s risk profile
- Provide Technology Risk subject matter expertise to business and communicate the risk
environment to management through dashboard and KPIs.
- Uses consistent processes for identifying potential risk events, quantifying and documenting the
probability of occurrence and the impact on the business.
- Refers to domain experts for guidance on specialised areas of risk, such as architecture and
- Works with business stakeholders to deliver agreed mitigation activities
- Uncovers emerging risks, issues and/or needs and identifies potential causes related to risks,
issues, key stakeholders and barriers.
- Support the business wide risk strategy and solutions which in turn will safeguard Three, its
customers, brand, reputation and assets.
- Provide Technology Risk SME support / inputs where required to group change projects /
programmes, audits and controls validation.
- Previous experience in similar role. Ability to work in dynamic and changing environment.
- Excellent team player who can help and support others.
- Experience of best practice frameworks (ITIL/COBIT) with Industry or academic credentials in