|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21038W||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||29/11/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
This role is a combination of proposition development and project management. Managing and responsible for all aspects of device trade-In programs. The primary tasks is to manage the business, program deployment across all channels, provide device trade-in SOP training to channel, managing day-to-day operations, drive trade-in numbers across all channels to achieve targets.
- Accountable for the device trade-in programs and the performance.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact between 3UK and external business partners.
- Act as a project manager to evaluate, prioritise, develop and deploy device trade-In programs.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the trade-In strategies.
- Work closely with channel teams by communicating relevant information such as but not limited to program mechanics, promotions, technology and operational update in order to drive the device trade-In business.
- Provide training to channel teams in order to facilitate walk-in customers who inquire for trade-in services.
- Provide feedback and coaching to channel teams for device grading and pricing upon accepting trade-in devices from walk-in customers.
- Compile complaints and revert to management for program improvement.
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan, develop and execute effective marketing campaigns such as content development and management across the company websites and social media platforms, digital marketing campaigns, offline campaigns, seasonal promotions, etc.
- Other ad-hoc projects assigned by the management.
- Proven experience within a retail marketing/product marketing coming from electronic and telco industry.
- Experience of working in fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments.
- Experience of creating trading plans to support margin.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
- Self-sufficient and able to galvanise others behind the team’s vision and direction.
- Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.