|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
In the incredibly fast-moving world of mobile voice, we always need to have our finger on the pulse to be able to plan proactively and move reactively. Analysis and Reporting is key to this to underpin our decision making
You will be responsible for supporting the Pricing Manager and other areas of the business with analysis, reporting and insights, as well as day to day ownership of key processes
Working closely across key stakeholders in Finance, Trading, CVM and more, you will have strong communication skills, a passion for delivering results and the ability to work proactively with minimal supervision
- Monitoring and reporting on Market trends across Handset and SIM.
- Reporting and Insight on Three UK performance.
- Liaising with channels and other teams to collate rolling Outlook forecast.
- Analysing and identifying areas of improvement to drive revenue and margin improvement.
- Communicating to key stakeholders on price changes to ensure smooth. delivery, ensuring accuracy in front line facing pricing.
- Maintaining key pricing documents and decision logs.
- Supporting Trading Managers with business cases and other ad hoc projects.
- An inquisitive nature and great work ethic are essential.
- Great Communicator.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity with ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Strong skills and experience in MS Office software – especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Mobile Telecommunications or similar sector.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.