|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102CN||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
To grow Three UK’s core margin for the area of accountability year on year by leveraging all our commercial assets, delivering both commercial and experiential outcomes for Contract Home Broadband, providing feedback to New Products and Sales to support shaping current and future strategy. 5G Broadband has been identified as a Growth opportunity for the business and this role plays a key part in achieving these ambitions.
Responsible for Margin and Customer Experience, offers and promotions, and for the trading plan for products that delivers both commercial and service outcomes and contributing to the short- and long-term strategy.
The Trading Manager role is a vital role, leading a dedicated team to deliver our business ambitions – the successful candidate will be proactive, passionate, and able to drive results.
Excellent stakeholder management is a must for this role, working across numerous areas of the business – the Trading Manager will have superb presentation skills, excellent commercial acumen, and a drive to succeed.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Margin & P&L for 4G and 5G Home Broadband.
- Creation of Quarterly and 12month rolling Home Broadband Trading Plans.
- Props Briefs & Customer Outcomes.
- Own the budget and re-forecasting process for area of accountability.
- Subject matter expert in Broadband Trading performance, deep understanding of the drivers from competition, customer behaviour and route to market.
- Make recommendations to the Senior Trading Manager and Head of Connected Services to ensure the business continues to grow, generating revenue, customer, and profit growth.
- Proven experience within a similar commercial position.
- Experience of working in fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments.
- Experience of creating trading plans to support margin and customer growth.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
- Self-sufficient and able to galvanise others behind the team’s vision and direction.
- Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.