|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101X8||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
You will have overall responsibility for growing Three’s pay monthly SIM-only business through new customer acquisition. You’ll take ownership for both commercial/promotional planning and trading performance, working closely with the sales channels as well as partner teams in Finance, Marketing and Propositions/Insight.
Energised by ambitious targets, you’ll take on the challenge of growing both customer volume and margin by developing ever more compelling plans for customers, ensuring superb execution and tightly managing performance through each of our sales channels.
- Customer Acquisition volume and margin for pay monthly SIM-only business
- Develop and agree the annual/quarterly forecast and roadmap of trading activity to hit target
- Develop a deep understanding of the SIM-only market; use market & customer insight to develop the proposition and pricing/promotional strategy
- Develop business cases and commercial recommendations, gaining buy-in from the Commercial management & finance teams
- Ensure your plans are set up for consistently high levels of execution and see them through to the end result, not hesitating to take any actioned needed to hit target
- Line manage one direct report and work collaboratively across a number of teams (embracing the responsibility of being a business owner for a key P&L)
- Results driven – you thrive on the pressure of hitting a target and are rigorous and proactive in finding ways achieve it
- Customer centric – you are in tune with what customers find appealing & work well with marketing and customer experience teams to bring it to life
- Commercial acumen – you have good instincts for what will be viable and are rigorous in your approach to assessing plans/performance
- Prioritisation – you are data driven and can identify where to put your focus
- Communication and managing expectations – you understand the importance of clarity in a commercial environment
- Experience of working in a fast paced, competitive market – you enjoy the challenge that brings – questioning plans/assumptions, being challenged, rapid decision making
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.