|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102NV||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
You will provide the required support to the Trading Manager in the production of the Trading plan and performance management of the plan that underpins growth targets. Providing market context to support the definition of the plan which should include, but not be limited to, channel strategy, & pricing. You will assist in providing information in support of influencing the cross functional team to prioritise and execute the activities to deliver business objectives.
A large part of the position will be providing data and insight to ensure the Trading Manager can performance manage against all commercial KPI’s to engage with relevant stakeholders to proactively recommend / optimise performance, whilst always being conscious of the customer experience and journey’s and drive recommendations to improve.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover an internal secondment.
- Support the development & definition of the trading plan by providing insight and analysis.
- Support the development of the affiliates plans and provide analysis on the CAPEX spend / CAC within the channel.
- Support the performance management of channel targets providing data and insights.
- Collect historical trend data to inform future performance forecasting, Outlooks and recommendations for trading plans.
- Support Trading Managers in building clear recommendations for performance improvements – either in BAU pricing/trading or through limited time activity across channels or targeted where insight tells us there is an opportunity.
- Review customer experience and be a voice for the customer into the wider business.
- Previous experience of working within a commercial Trading environment.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure and manage priorities.
- High level of personal resilience, able to remain highly effective and flexible in changing business circumstances.
- Strong communication skills and able to work and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Good organisational skills.
- Delivery focused and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Thrives on working in a team but also confident to work independently.
- Diligent with attention to detail.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.