|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102NW||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Reporting into the Long-Term Planning Manager, you will be responsible for helping to shape and build medium- and long-term trading strategies, supporting the execution of these plans and by doing so ensure the team deliver on expected budgets and business goals.
You will support the Long-Term Planning Manager by working with the insights team and reviewing historical data trends to provide support and recommendations to the trading team, ensuring key activity and initiatives throughout mapped seasonal themes deliver against budget and ensure our customers’ needs are always prioritised. You will work cross functionally across the wider business aligning medium and long-term plans, reviewing ways of working to streamline processes, ensuring governance is adhered to and making us more effective. You will support the long-term planning manager in being the custodian of the trading roadmaps, you will support in influencing the cross functional team to prioritise & execute seamless delivery of activities to deliver the business objectives
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover an internal secondment.
- Key contributor of the trading roadmap for medium & long term activities, working with props & marketing to have a significant short-term and long-term impact on the business.
- Coordinate across multiple teams to gather & develop the consolidated trading plans and the strategic solutions necessary for long-term business needs.
- Assist in the communication & engagement of the roadmap across the business, proactively engaging with key stakeholders to ensure input, feedback and alignment and ensure teams are provided with clear, timely briefs to enable high quality E-2-E launch.
- Support the Senior Trading Manager in the ownership and performance management of the plan that underpins the growth targets against the commercial KPI’s set, looking at key themes from a wide set of data and insight, produce updates & deliver budget plans.
- Communicate dependencies & risks clearly, be ready to escalate and ask for support when required.
- Creation of Quarterly and 12month rolling Trading & Proposition Plans aligned to 3Vision capabilities.
- Commercial representative for Props Briefs & Customer Outcomes.
- Contribute to additional key projects linked to capability drops & the Long Term Planning Structures.
- Make recommendations to the senior trading manager and Head of voice to ensure the business continues to grow, generating revenue, customer, and profit growth.
- Commercial acumen: good understanding of the business environment & objectives & able to develop solutions whilst providing guidance.
- Customer first: to champion within the business to drive effective decision making within the development of medium- & long-term proposition roadmaps.
- Communication: strong stakeholder management skills with ability to influence and control.
- Planning & Organising: Work without supervision, provides technical guidance when required on planning, organising, prioritising & overseeing activities efficiently to meet business objectives.
- Presentation Skills: comprehensive knowledge & skills within Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, with the ability to communicate with people independently.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.