|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102EC||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||07/12/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- Responsible for managing supplier delivery of Transmission Network solutions in adherence to the architecture, customer requirements and contractual outcomes.
- Develop and manage the relationship with internal stakeholders and partners to support and deliver our requirements and the contracted outcomes to budget, time and quality.
- Responsible for managing internal and external supplier performance to achieve business delivery outcomes
- Provide technical leadership as an SI or towards the SI’s and the supplier in the ensuring solution design meets the domain architecture and business outcomes.
- Requirements gathering for solution delivery
- Work alongside cross-functional delivery teams including partners and vendors to support delivery throughout the delivery lifecycle and ensure solutions are delivered into production on time and meet the operational acceptance criteria
- Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
- Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process.
- Demonstrable experience of managing technical delivery across multiple suppliers and partners, including decision making and problem solving leadership across multiple suppliers and partners
- Experience of mobilising and setting up delivery stream with new and existing suppliers and partners
- Experience of designing and delivering fault and performance management solutions.
- Strong analysis skills both business and technical.
- Strong data management and reporting skills.
- Experience of estimating effort and duration of solution delivery.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa
- Knowledge of ITIL or similar frameworks for delivery into Operational environments.
- Knowledge of fault, performance and element management solutions and their implementation
- Knowledge of budget cycles, including annual planning, forecasting and re-phasing.
- Experience of budgetary management in line with delivery management
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.