|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200WY||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard||23/05/2022, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The overall purpose of the role is to manage all channel travel and logistics, and to support the function in all areas of admin related activity.
The role will report to the Snr Manager Engagement and Events and in this capacity will provide logistical and administrative support for a range of key channel initiatives, such as training, events, meetings, and other engagement activities.
The role has the following key accountabilities:
- Manage channel travel
- Manage key administrative processes on behalf of the team (e.g., PO requisitions, gaining approvals, creating distribution lists, etc.)
- Provide logistical support for channel events and activities
- Coordinate all channel travel, management and booking in line with the travel policy and budget – keep up to date records and track spending, manage travel inbox and liaise with employees
- Purchase order admin (raising, chasing, etc.)
- Provide logistical support for engagement activities including purchasing and coordinating prizes, calendar management and distribution lists
- Data processing
- Functional reporting and document maintenance
- Other administrative duties
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent using relevant office equipment and software with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Team player with flexible approach to changing priorities
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of general administration
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.