|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210193||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The User Experience Consultant is a core member of the Digital team, sitting within the Commercial area of the business. Working within an agile environment, the role will involve understanding, developing and designing solutions across digital channels, work streams and lines of business. The role will also own the creative development, channel execution and manage and instigate appropriate research and measurement of outcomes to report back on project performance.
The role will report directly to the Lead UX Manager, but will closely collaborate within an agile micro team and with stakeholders across the business dependent on project type.
- Be the voice of User Experience across the business, developing exceptional, yet appropriate digital solutions for the wider business.
- Write strategic and tactical briefs for external and internal agencies to deliver against key digital objectives
- Manage day to day delivery of work to time and to top quality standards across digital and creative working with internal specialists.
- Oversee execution of plans across all channels working with channel specialists ensuring work fits strategically with digital and user requirements.
- Manage the user experience processes with internal teams including timings, quality and costs.
- Monitor customer engagement and experience by channel against agreed objectives, principles, conversion, lead generation, cut through etc and share appropriate results and solutions with key stakeholders and where appropriate partners and vendors (in collaboration with marketing effectiveness lead)
- Proven experience planning, budgeting for, leading and executing day-to-day user experience activities, providing critical insight to the business, as well as informing the execution for the journey you manage.
- Experience working with and managing stakeholder requirements from multiple creative, marketing and channel teams to deliver required outcome.
- Experience of planning, budgeting for, executing, analysing and managing moderated and unmoderated user research methodologies, showcasing strong communications expertise to ensure actions are taken on the results.
- Creativity and the ability to conceive new and innovative ways to solve business/customer challenges.
- Strong analytical skills – understanding and interpreting data and insight to inform the wider business stakeholders of possible solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the modern digital landscape and the strengths and weakness of different channel approaches. Strong overall understanding of digital and social media.
- Proven experience mentoring and training others in user-centred-design methods and techniques.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.