|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|37.5hrs per week (5 days out of 7)||N/A|
Our goal at Three is to provide better connectivity, every day, for every customer. It means understanding each customer and their needs, and providing amazing experiences that make people feel good. Everyone at Three has an integral role to play in making it happen, so we need more energetic, super talented people to help us take it further
Currently, we’re looking for an approachable, resilient, and inspiring individual to join our award-winning Retail team as a Store Manager. We need somebody that can lead, coach and develop their team - enabling them to deliver exceptional customer service, and upsell our awesome products in store.
You’ll play a huge part in making sure your team is at its best, using your influence to lead and empower others. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career and be recognised for your success.
Are you passionate about leading a team to success?
Can you inspire and coach a team to deliver the best customer experience, whilst exceeding sales?
Previous mobile phone industry experience is not essential. If you can lead others and embrace a new challenge, look no further...
We can offer you this...
- A brand-new smartphone on an unlimited data plan from Three
- Competitive salary + additional 25% on-track earnings paid monthly
- 28 days leave + 3 personal days
- Headspace subscription, family access to Aviva digital GP
- Employee discounts scheme, including deals for family and friends
- Training courses and career development
The role develops and delivers the store business targets, in line with the strategic priorities for the area. You will also ensure the store delivers a great customer experience through leading, engaging and inspiring a Store team.
- Drive commercial performance and achieve KPI's
- Know your team - coach and lead to deliver great customer service and sales
- Day to day operational tasks to ensure the smooth running of your store
- Raise the bar with your commercial expertise, and drive sales to deliver high performance
- Organising and supporting a team
- A passion for customer service and leading by example
- Experience working to and exceeding sales targets and KPI's
- Experience with managing a team and focusing on development
- Creating a culture of coaching / training within the team
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.