|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|37.5hrs per week (5 days out of 7)||N/A|
Our goal at Three is to provide better connectivity, every day, for every customer. It means understanding each customer and their needs, and providing amazing experiences that make people feel good. Everyone at Three has an integral role to play in making it happen, so we need more energetic, super talented people to help us take it further
Currently, we’re looking for a sales and service focused individual to join our award-winning Retail team as an Assistant Store Manager. We need somebody that can coach and develop others in their team - enabling them to deliver exceptional customer service and upsell our awesome products in store.
You’ll play a huge part, supporting our Store Managers and making sure our stores run smoothly. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career to Store Manager and beyond and really kick your career up a level.
Are you passionate about leading a team to success?
Can you inspire and coach a team to deliver the best customer experience, whilst exceeding sales?
Previous mobile phone industry experience is not essential. If you can get the best out of others and can build rapport with customers and colleagues alike, look no further...
We can offer you this...
- A brand-new smartphone on an unlimited data plan from Three
- Competitive salary + additional 25% on-track earnings paid monthly
- 28 days leave + 3 personal days
- Headspace subscription, family access to Aviva digital GP
- Employee discounts scheme, including deals for friends and family
- Training courses and career development
The role supports the Store Manager on the development and delivery of the store business targets, in line with the strategic priorities for the area, ensuring sustainable commercial growth. You will also ensure the store delivers a great customer experience through leading, engaging and inspiring a store team.
- Support the running of our retail stores and achieve KPI's
- Ensure we always deliver unbeatable customer service and leading by example
- Support a team in encouraging customers to enjoy our products - ensuring Advisors drive sales
- Provide day to day operational assistance to the Store Manager
- Coaching and developing your team to achieve high performance
- Working in a store management team to organise and support a team
- A passion for customer service and leading by example
- Experience working to and exceeding sales targets and KPI's
- Experiencing managing a team and and focusing on development
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.