|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Reporting into the Head of Business Operations, you will ensure our Business Sales, Trading, GTM and Propositions colleagues receive first rate operational support, bridging systemised journeys with manual interventions where needed. You will deliver effective and robust processes at appropriate scale, continually reviewing the entire customer lifecycle to seek ways for Business to improve how things are done.
You will partner with stakeholders across Three to assure consistent, high levels of operational effectiveness, customer experience and sales performance on an ongoing basis, ensuring seamless and effective handovers at key stages during the acquisition to onboarding to in-life management journey. You will help design and deliver our critical quality and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure the processes and procedures essential for delivering our objectives are optimised, delivering first-rate operational support to Sales, GTM, Props and Trading colleagues to ensure we can deliver our ambition to our customers.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, B2B Trading, Reward and others to deliver timely publication of commissions statements with speedy resolution of all queries and clawback management.
- Develop and maintain detailed records of our operational ways of working, ensuring accuracy/accountability/progress of issues though data and reporting tools.
- Monitor ongoing performance and operational health, ensuring that gaps and root causes are resolved in a timely manner and underlying issues are prioritised and addressed as necessary.
- Evolve and mature our operational ways of working over term, from manual intervention and swivel chair exercises through to full industrialisation, maintain a strong relationship with Sales Enablement colleagues to understand the art of the possible with regard to operational excellence.
- Support Three senior leadership in achieving strategic goals and monitor progress through the use of appropriate metrics.
- Experience of delivering outstanding operational support in a telco environment, ideally B2B.
- Strong cross-functional communication skills and team-working skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including courtesy, tact, and discretion.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment, making sound decisions in a time-pressured environment.
- Ability to prioritise and schedule workload and work independently with minimal supervision.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.