|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance.This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependant upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
We are growing, so you'll be operating in a real start-up environment, with the power and investment of CK Hutchison behind you, an organisation with a diverse portfolio of companies across retail, finance and energy industries worldwide.
You'll get the opportunity to work with a new Business leadership team with huge amounts of experience in marketing, sales, commercial, enablement and operations, so you'll be learning from the best.
Working in the Sales Enablement and Operations function you will focus on defining how everything works, making sure our sales and customer service channels are fully enabled and can win the market, and that we are renowned for being easy to do business with. Designing and delivering our Customer Care model for our Business customers, through a mix of digital self-service and contact centre solutions
This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependant upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
The Business Operations Team Leader will ensure our Business Sales, Trading, GTM and Propositions colleagues receive first rate operational support, bridging systemized journeys with manual interventions where needed.
You will lead a team within Three’s Business Operations team to create a culture of collaboration and high performance. Deliver effective and robust processes at appropriate scale, continually reviewing the entire customer lifecycle to seek ways for Business to improve how things are done.
Partnering with stakeholders across Three you will assure consistent, high levels of operational effectiveness, customer experience and sales performance on an ongoing basis, ensuring seamless and effective handovers at key stages during the acquisition to onboarding to in-life management journey. The role holder will help design and deliver our critical quality and regulatory compliance.
This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices with a balance of home and office based working.
• Leadership and coaching of a team (c1-5 people) to drive performance, optimise day to day working and put in place development plans for their and the businesses future success and aspirations
• Ensure the processes and procedures essential for delivering our objectives are optimised
• Deliver first-rate operational support to Sales, GTM, Props and Trading colleagues to ensure we can deliver our ambition to our customers
• Partner with Sales Leadership, B2B Trading, Reward, and others to deliver timely publication of commissions statements with speedy resolution of all queries and clawback management
• Develop and maintain detailed records of our operational ways of working
• Ensure accuracy/accountability/progress of issues though data and reporting tools
• Management of high-profile Corporate Accounts that requires you to be decisive, diligent and have a duty of care to ensure the Corporate Accounts run smoothly without disruption
• Identifying process improvements in daily tasks and supporting development and implementation
• Monitor ongoing performance and operational health, ensuring that gaps and root causes are resolved in a timely manner and underlying issues are prioritised and addressed as necessary
• Evolve and mature our operational ways of working over term, from manual intervention and swivel chair exercises through to full industrialisation, maintain a strong relationship with Sales Enablement colleagues to understand the art of the possible with regard to operational excellence.
• Support Three senior leadership in achieving strategic goals and monitor progress through the use of appropriate metrics.
• Experience of leading, organising and managing a team
• Experience of delivering outstanding operational support in a telco environment, ideally B2B
• Strong cross-functional communication skills and team-working skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills including courtesy, tact, and discretion
• Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment, making sound decisions in a time-pressured environment
• Ability to prioritise and schedule workload and work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.