|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||28/01/2020|
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Customer team is at the heart of it all.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
The key purpose of the role is to own the end to end service delivery of complaints management at Three. The role is required as we have various different programs underway on complaints and this brings complexity and requires that we have a single point of accountability to ensure delivery of experience and compliance across channels.
This role is also responsible to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are understood and delivered in channels. At the same time all customer related business risks are identified and mitigated.
• Responsible for ensuring that complaints management is understood across the Business and that key stakeholders have clarity in their channels of their responsibility in ensuring compliancy and in reducing complaint volumes.
• Responsible to bring information and decisions to the monthly complaint forum that will improve Three’s capability to manage customer complaints.
• Be accountable for overseeing operational compliance by the Customer Services Teams (both UK and India teams).
• Be the single point of contact for all communication between the Customer Service teams (for any escalation of issues) and to the Compliance and Legal teams.
• Accountable for all record keeping and reporting for Complaints across all channels.
• Ensure there is a documented complaints handling process along with escalation paths for each team who handle complaints.
• Accountable for the identification, prioritisation and preparation of detailed business cases for ongoing complaint improvements, e.g. complaint management systems etc. that assist us in maintaining compliance and also in providing a best in class complaint handling experience.
• Responsible for approvals and controls of existing and new complaints processes, codes which are to be set up in Peoplesoft which may impact the way complaint cases are handled.
• Responsible to review all legal and regulatory requirements for all channels.
• To put necessary process and structure in place so that the compliance requirements are adhered to.
• To ensure effective evaluation of business risks and issues related to the channel, operational incidents, potential application changes and internal audit reports.
• To implement appropriate on-going risk management processes and take appropriate and timely action.
• To be a single point of contact for all audit actions and drive them to closure.
• To drive expected levels of adherence to the compliance requirements across channels
• To work cross-functionally with various teams in Three to define business risk requirements and deliver mitigation plans.
• Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements, especially the complaints code of practice.
• Experience of working in a risk management, compliance environment.
• Knowledge of continuous improvement frameworks.
• Analytical thinking – understand data from multiple sources and present this in a manner that enables decision making
• Organisational savvy – the ability to recognize and adjust to the political landscape
• Ability to manage conflicting and diverse activities.
• Good communicator and active listener.
• Capable negotiator, able to negotiate contract changes and improve working practices and cost implications
• Demonstrates capability to quickly adopt and apply up-to-date knowledge of the organizations existing framework for reporting procedures and existing organizational relationship and business processes.
• Track record of implementing step-change in environment.
• Demonstrable experience of leading and managing change through a matrix / stakeholder management approach.
• Effective decision making
• Ability to work with large amount of information and to simplify this for different stake holder
• Experience of leading & managing a complaints program
• Strong personal drive
• Commercial awareness
• Planning and organising
Nice to Have:
• Project management
• Ability to map processes and identify gaps
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.