|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||08/05/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
This position can be based either at our Glasgow or Reading office. The role will play a key part in driving the business to place the customer at the heart of decision making by understanding their needs and enabling the business to improve and create innovate experiences. By interpreting what really matters to customers, people and the business you will be Holding the mirror that turns insight into action and meet the strategic vision.
- Collate and document detailed requirements for new solutions or improvements.
- Work with wider CX function & commercial teams to identify to use data to create compelling customer insight and opportunities for the business.
- Prepare and share standard monthly, weekly and ad-hoc data led insight for the Commercial team, consolidating data across various technology systems.
- Gather and manage the data sets from the business and perform required analysis and reporting.
- Design and implement predictive models, segmentation and campaign targeting criteria.
- Continuously improve the customer experience and plan strategy through data.
- Experience of CRM analytical experience using query tools such as SQL, R or Python and reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience of working with a CRM Management System (preferably Adobe or another eg: Salesforce, IBM Unica).
- Proven experience of process analysis and design.
- Requirement gathering.
- Managing large/complex data sets.
- Experience of Data modelling, technical authoring and testing.
- Ability to analyse extremely complex data using advanced techniques, tools and resources.
- Curious individual who is continuously learning and evolving their technical skills and their understanding of customer behaviour and passionately shares their knowledge with others.
- Consistently uses skills to seek out and generate value add opportunities.
- Advanced ability to produce industry leading, quality outputs that can easily translate into actionable insight.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.