|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard||25/06/2022, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The role of a Customer Success Manager is to provide a best-in-class post-sale customer service and support, relationship management, retention and growth for our larger business accounts
You will delivering outstanding 1:1 and 1:few customer engagements, delivering an outstanding customer experience and developing and growing value.
You will develop relationships with our customers by building trust, understanding their business, reactively managing issues or concerns, and proactively anticipating their needs to sell and deliver the best solutions from our portfolio.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing a customer-centric approach that balances both commercial and experiential priorities; ensuring high customer retention and increasing revenue through upsell and cross-sell activity.
You will also troubleshoot and facilitate the resolution of issues (technical and non-technical), working cross-functionally where required, to assure customer success.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all commercial and non-commercial relationships with our customers, driving value growth, retention and loyalty across the Business base
• Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts to build a working understanding of their business model to bring a value alignment
• Uncover opportunities to help customers grow their business, and improve the potential to grow revenue for the business in the process
• Accountable for the financial performance of the contract
• Achieve individual monthly targets as set by Business across a range of commercial and experiential metrics
• Responsible for monitoring ongoing customer health, customer satisfaction/NPS, acting on feedback to improve and drive satisfaction
• Prepare and deliver updates on performance to various levels of business and Three senior management, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged to an appropriate degree
• Support Three senior leadership in achieving strategic goals and monitor progress through the use of appropriate metrics.
• Demonstrable experience in successfully managing complex customer relationships and activities in the telco industry, ideally B2B experience but not essential
• Proven track record of achieving/exceeding targets and proactively identifying ways to maximise customer growth and retention opportunities
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships independently up to C-suite level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including prior experience in delivering presentations to customers
• Ability to prioritise multiple complex tasks, whilst working to tight deadlines and managing multiple stakeholder groups
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.