|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
• Work together with the wider CVM team in defining and translating campaign briefs, build CVM programmes to the required specification and accurately deploy campaigns to the Three customer base (contract voice, prepay, broadband) or prospects via Email, SMS, App, Social (in the future) and Direct Mail channels.
• Understand the customer data available from Insights in Adobe Campaign (and other platforms in the tech stack such as Swrve for app messaging).
• Coach other members of the campaign build team in best practise use of Adobe and work closely with the QA and Production manager to ensure high quality, error free delivery of all campaigns
• Build and execute CVM campaigns using the available toolset (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Swrve or another) and utilising their capability.
• Deliver programmes with automation and personalisation requirements.
• Generate and input CTAs/links.
• Work with the CVM team to optimise campaigns such as operations and/or performance improvement.
• Experience in delivering large volume, micro-segment, highly personalised direct to customer campaigns.
• Extensive experience in using Adobe Campaign Classic (Unica experience is also desirable)
• Confident in the manipulation of data to deliver highly targeted, personalised, automated communications.
• Understanding of data segmentation logic and rules.
• Experience of Agile Delivery practices.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to details are a given
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.