|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||28/01/2020|
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Customer team is at the heart of it all.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
• The role is part of the Multi-Channel Experience Team and will report into Head of Multichannel Experience.
• This role will act as the voice of customer for the business and drive improvements where needed to improve performance
• The role is accountable for working collaboratively with multiple teams across the business to define multichannel customer experience goals and supporting service cost KPIs at a business level and set direction on what that means for the Channels/LoBs.
• This role will collaborate with business teams to ensure the right customer experience and cost priorities are on the roadmap and we are acting on customer insight.
• Define multichannel customer experience goals and supporting cost KPIs and set direction on what that means channels. The KPIs include but are not limited to Quality Service Credits, Interaction NPS and Product / Journey NPS
• Set up forums to share and agree journey standards on experience and the cost of execution and maintaining the standards for journeys.
• Help identify and prioritise critical customer journeys that are not meeting customer expectations and need to be on the roadmap to improve
• Act as business owners for critical customer journeys and be responsible for the run and maintain and improvement of these customer journeys
• Based on gathered customer feedback and insight, share and maintaining a CX backlog for business and collaborate with the business to ensure the right plans are in place to improve the VOC
• Generate regular performance updates, impacts and trends on customer experience and cost KPIs for the business. This includes and is not limited to weekly, monthly and quarterly updates on the CX KPIs across channels feeding into SMT MBR, Commercial board etc.
• Must have previous experience with customer service and experience.
• Experience with channel experience and survey management tools.
• Excellent analytical and attention to detail skills
• Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (and experience of using in-house database systems)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Previous experience in Telecoms (an advantage but not essential)
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.