|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The job we have on offer will be accountable for managing the various media and data products that we bring to market, in collaboration with our partners. This position plays a key role in making sure our products create revenues for the business and protect our ever present and extremely important customer focus. You would be delving into large datasets to identify opportunities for growth and working alongside our key partners to identify and explore new opportunities.
This opportunity would suit a curious individual, who loves building strong and effective relationships, providing innovative solutions and is passionate about putting the customer at the heart of what you do.
- Managing all aspects of your assigned consumer facing products in collaboration with key partners, representing Three UK
- Assessing new opportunities or gaps in the current portfolio
- Setting our strategies in collaboration with Partner Products Manager to best enable new services to thrive, mitigating known risks to the business
- Critically assessing partner proposals for new product features or technical development
- Working closely with colleagues within the UK business, the Group and external parties
- Experience in managing large, complex partner relationships which create great customer-facing products
- Strong commercial acumen and have had to perform roles which are clearly connected to commercial outcomes
- High level of numeracy and strong analytical skills - you feel at home in a spreadsheet
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, adaptable and flexible environment
- Strong presentation skills and can sell your story successfully
- Experience in the media and data industries would be looked upon favourably
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.